Tuesday, December 1, 2020

31 Day Blog Writing Challenge!!!

 
Hey ya'll.  I've accepted the challenge of my friend, Cheryl Sleboda, of www.muppin.com to take the month of December and blog each day.  I know, this is a crazy time of the year to be blogging, but this is a great way to build things up and keep up with each of you!

So let's begin.  Many of you may know who I am, but for those that don't...


My name is Levi Henson and I am A Cruso Quilter.  I have been quilting since I was about 15.  My passion for quilting was ignited and fueled by a great friend, Lou Anne Cogburn.  She invited me during summer break from school to visit the sewing group at our local Community Center.  It was like opening Pandora's box to the quilting world after that.

I have had quilts in most of the local and regional quilt shows in the Carolinas and Tennessee.  I have written several patterns, most of which are classes that I teach.  Of course, I am always planning for things post COVID-19 and working to build more classes and write some new patterns for you!  I love to travel to guilds and quilt shops to teach and lecture.

In addition to quilting, I work at the local hospital as a Med/Surg Unit Secretary/CNA and I am the Music Director at East Fork Baptist here in Cruso, NC.

Over the next 31 days, I'm going to be sharing all kinds of things!  From Christmas (which, of course, is big for me) to my studio, to projects, and sew much more!  I hope you'll join me each day as I share with everyone.

If you haven't checked out my website, head over to www.crusoquilter.com and check it out!  You'll also be able to sign up for my email newsletter to stay up to date, get notified first of my Blog posts, new patterns, and more.  

I also want to encourage you to go check out Cheryl at www.muppin.com for some great heirloom sewing, funky modern ideas, and even more.  While you're there, you'll also want to check out all the blogs that are participating in the 31 Day Blog Challenge.  

It was a slightly snowy morning here in Cruso, NC, but I am up and ready for that same sewing group I joined some 15 years ago!  Until next time, quilt on!

1 comment: