Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Handwork is the Name of the Game

Hey y'all. Wow, what a day. We lounged around for a little while this morning then met Lou Anne, Georganna, and Ernestine at the show. We shopped, looked at quilts, shopped, saw more quilts, and shopped some more. But we 're not through yet, because we still didn't see everything. I bought a few pattern as today. One is a Christmas pattern, the other from Judy Niemeyer.  Excited to start both of them.

Jackie and I took a handwork class tonight by Delores Storm of Lakadaisies Design. The Santa Redwotk pattern is gorgeous! I've got a good bit accomplished and the more handwork I do the more I'm enjoying it.

Well, we've got another early class in the morning. I'll catch ya from the show!  Until next time. Quilt on!

No comments:

Post a Comment