Friday, March 23, 2018

Quiltfest 2018--Day 4

Good morning.  I'm up and at it early this morning. Amy, Carmen, and I have a class today. We'll be learning more about borders and bindings today, hoping to get even better!

Yesterday was a great, fun day. I enjoyed the day seeing quilts and vendors with everyone, Lou Anne, Ernestine, Charlotte, Georganna, Carmen, Amy, Linda, and Mary. I picked up a few things on my list. I've got one or two more things to get.

Yesterday evening, Amy, Carmen Linda, Mary and I went to a dinner/lecture by Dawn Cavanaugh called "Judge for Yourself". First, the LeConte Center provided a wonderful dinner. Second, Dawn gave a great presentation with a lot of really good information and ideas on making those competition quilts better. I've got some work to do, lol.

Well, I had better get going, class begins soon!  Until next time, quilt on!

No comments:

Post a Comment