Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Quiltfest 2018--Day 2

Hey y'all. My pictures wouldn't upload yesterday for some reason. I'll try again today. I hope you’re having a good week, I sure am!

I'm getting ready to board the bus for the tour of historic churches in Sevier County. Jackie and I were able to go on this tour last year and I'm excited to see the new, old churches on the tour this year. I'm sporting the lone look today, Jackie isn't feeling well, so I'll be on the bus by myself.

We had a great day yesterday.  Jackie had her Sashiko class yesterday then we spent the remainder of the day wondering through some quilt shops and Hobby Lobby. It was a very laid back day.

Lou Anne, Georganna, Ernestine, and Charlotte made it here yesterday evening. They are coming today but decided to come early in case the winter weather moved into the mountains. I'm having supper tonight with them, Jackie, Amy, her husband, and Linda. 

As soon as the tour is over I'm making a bee line to see my quilt!

Well, I hear the bus coming, I'm off!
Until next time, quilt on!

No comments:

Post a Comment